Thursday 4 December 2014

Christiano Ronaldo Shocking Accident during Match.

06:01





Ronaldo is the best but respect each others opinion. I'm 12 years old and my sister is 16 years old and she likes Messi and I like Ronaldo but we never argue over it because we just accept the fact that we have different opinions. And guys if you don't know Ronaldo on a personal level you can't call him arrogant because you don't know him. He may seem arrogant, selfish, and ego-driven but he might come of that way because he just looks serious on the playing feild but in reality he is concentrated and just wants to play the sport he loves.

Messi fans every where sayin Messi is better than Ronaldo. I just want to say 1 thing to all these messi fans Get A Life and Understand that Ronaldo is the better one and he will be the better one 4 ever.

Ronaldo is such an inspiration. We are  respect him a lot.  We wish We could get to meet him. Everyday when I practice I believe and try and try, and I hope to be like him some day. The best player in the world,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Watching All Videos. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top