Thursday 20 November 2014

Hidden Side of Dubai. Shocking Video!!

07:49





About 2.5 lakh Indians head to Dubai each year for work. Their living conditions have always been harsh, but now with recession, their harsh lives have become impossible.

Getting the visa was easy, permissions to shoot, a task I had not been faced with earlier. Back from Kabul, I decided to catch a flight with my cameraperson the next day. Leaving behind a very worried office that cautioned me - be careful...cameras are confiscated, journalists jailed. With those words...

So there I was, at the airport. Emirates, surely one of the finest airlines I've flown in. Not that I m interested in women, but for those who are, it's worth mentioning - the air hostesses were stunning.

The moment we landed in what many call - the city of gold--------- we saw, massive steel pillars, women wearing rather stylish veils and men in the white robe and amidst the very shiny steel pillars, were, long queues of the migrant work force..Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nepalis... I thought I got my story right there, at the airport... But I couldn t shoot...

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Watching All Videos. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top