Wednesday 26 November 2014

Malayalam Actress Navya Nair in Kannada Movie

04:23





Malayalam actress Navya Nair is all set to Acting Meena's role in the Kannada remake of the hit Malayalam movie Drishyam. However, Navya Nair says she had her own reservations as to whether she should take up the project or not.

Malayalam Actress  Navya Nair, She was last seen in 2012 Malayalam film Scene "Onnu Nammude Veedu", has returned to face the arc lights in forthcoming Kannada film Drishya.

"Ever since I got married, my acting career has taken a backseat. I have been busy with my three-year old kid and life has been wonderful. I had no intention of returning to films but when I was offered Drishya, I felt it was a good project to be associated with," Navya said.  

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Watching All Videos. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top